Forms and Information
How Do I Arrange Schooling?
- Call Carroll Hill Stone at (919) 730-4729 to make an appointment.
- Park in designated grassy area by the School Barn Ring (see "Facility Map").
- Come into Equiventure to sign a release or click on the "Release Form" link on this page, print it out, and bring it with you.
- Show a 12-month negative coggins and pay a $35.00/horse schooling fee. Make checks payable to Equiventure Farm.
- Follow signs to Equiventure XC course or download the "Directions to the Field" map on this page. This hack will take you 15 minutes.
View Our Fences
A Few Things To Remember ...
- Safety vest and a grounds person required.
- Course is closed during wet weather.
- Hacking permitted on perimeters of hay fields. Please don't stomp on our hay.
- Non-schooling trail riders are invited. The charge is $10/horse. You do not need a safety vest but must sign a release and show a 12-month negative coggins.
If you have questions or would like us to set up specific exercises with our portables prior to your arrival, please call (919) 730-4729.
Phone: (919) 730-4729